SERVICES PROVIDED BY NIZHNY NOVGOROD TRANSLATION CENTRE:
Written translation of:
- scientific and technical literature and specifications in different fields of science and technology;
- financial and economic documents (business plans, contracts and agreements, financial and auditors’ reports, bank papers, certificates of quality, origin, shipping papers, packing lists and etc.);
- legal documents (charters, memorandums, foundation documents, Registration and Incorporation certificates, certificates of title, powers of attorney, extracts from legal acts, laws and conventions, etc.);
- citizens’ private papers (all valid samples of private papers of Russian and foreign citizens, namely, passports, certificates of identity, birth, marriage, divorce certificates and etc., service records, school certificates, diplomas, academic references and etc., wills, legal judgments, powers of attorney, medical references, criminal records certificates, employment references and etc..).
We translate into Russian from all
major European languages including:
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Bulgarian, Czech, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Hebrew and other languages,
major Eastern languages including:
- Arabic, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese,
languages of the CIS countries:
- Azerbaijani, Armenian, Byelorussian, Georgian, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Moldavian, Tajik, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian,
languages of the Baltic countries:
- Lettish, Lithuanian, Estonian.
As far as written translation from Russian into foreign languages is concerned, we translate into major European languages.
We are always ready to fulfill orders of our clients for oral translation. Advance coordination of terms is an indispensable condition for qualified oral translation services.
PRICES FOR TRANSLATION SERVICES PROVIDED BY
NIZHNY NOVGOROD TRANSLATION CENTRE, LTD
The cost of each concrete order is determined on a case-by-case basis.
The cost of order depends on:
- a foreign language;
- a size of an order;
- a subject area;
- requirements for design;
- terms of execution;
- additional conditions;
First we make a preliminary evaluation of the size of an order and its cost. The final size of translation is calculated in conditional pages of the translated text. One conditional page of translation includes1800 symbols with spaces.
Taking the above into account, the cost of one page of written translation:
- from foreign languages into Russian amounts to 150 roubles;
- from Russian into foreign languages amounts to 200 roubles.
The cost of urgent orders is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Prices and terms of oral translation services are conformed to the client in advance in each concrete case.